- To Donate click here
- Request Sponsorship Cards simply Contact Us and request a sponsorship card we would be happy to send one and help in any way.
- Post any donations to: 32 Marathons in 16 Days, Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind, Model Farm Road, Cork
- Or Register to Run with Alex by clicking here
- Corporate Sponsors are always welcome and we would love to partner with people that share our passion drive and determination.
Corporate Sponsors and Donations
Do you feel you could help?
If so we would love to hear from you. Why not join the team and sponsor 1 of 32 as Alex goes from county to county running 1 marathon distance in all 32 counties so 2 marathons a day for 16 days.
Join the team and together we will go the distance for the Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind, Registered in Ireland, No.55616 Charity No. CHY6006
For eg Alex & Ollie will need:
- A Car
- Accommodation evening meal
- Food & Drinks
- Sports gear Shoes shorts t-shirts etc
- Printing service
So again if you are part of a company that shares our determination, drive and community spirit we would love to hear from you. Together we can make a worth while difference & help the Irish Guide Dogs provide life changing services.
Contact Us Today
Be a Fundraiser
How can you help?
- Why not contact us for a sponsorship card by clicking here
- Could you help build awareness and fundraise in your county.
- Would you like to get behind us and join the challenge running a little or a lot with Alex if so check Run with Alex for more details.
We would love to hear any ideas you may have and every euro counts and will make a difference.
Here are just some ideas:
- Cake Sales
- Coffee Mornings
- Bucket Collections
- Table Quiz
- Displaying a sponsorship card and poster at work or in the local shop pub post office.
- Sponsored events from running a 5km to climbing a mountain and every idea in between.
- Start your own challenge your challenge has no limits only your imagination you pick the challenge. Challenge yourself 2018.
- Will you commit to running your first 5km, 10km, 1/2 or full marathon? If so contact us for a sponsorship card and some advice and start training. Join us and Alex will endeavour to answer questions and post some training tips along the way. He hopes to finish the challenge by running marathon 32 at the Cork City Marathon. Cork has a relay 1/2 and full marathon options so why not get training and join the party.